Stationery is the official University business system.Letterhead, envelopes and business cards are the first contact many people have with Fresno State. They are perhaps the primary means of presenting the University’s graphic identity clearly and consistently.
University-wide and college-specific letterhead may be used for all correspondence. If you need customized templates for your department, program or unit, contact University Brand Strategy and Marketing at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Official Fresno State envelopes with the University logo are available at Printing Services.
Faculty and staff who need business cards may request them from Printing Services. Cards also may be appropriate for students whose campus jobs bring them in extensive contact with the public. Please keep information as concise as possible and note the following:
- You must use your official, University-affiliated job title, phone number, website and email address on your business card. Personal information is not allowed.
- Academic degree designations are limited to space available, with the highest attained degree listed first after your name.
- Professional designations such as (e.g. CPA, LCSW) also are permitted when space is available.
Submit business card requests to Printing Services.
The Fresno State PowerPoint template may be used for all presentations and is available below. The University seal PowerPoint may be used for:
- The Office of the President
- Faculty communications
- International correspondence
- Correspondence with academic societies or publishers
- Formal and official University presentations